From 12pm (midday) AEST Thursday 1 April 2021 to Thursday 15 April 2021, the state of Queensland will be subject to the same restrictions:
• You must carry a face mask at all times and wear indoors, unless you have a lawful reason not to
• Gatherings in people’s homes are limited to 30 persons in total, including the people you live with
• You can leave your home for any purpose. You can travel anywhere in Australia.
Please note other states and territories may have restrictions in place that prevent you from travelling to them
• Visitors to aged care facilities, disability accommodation services, hospitals and correctional facilities are
restricted across the state
• Restaurants, cafes, bars and nightclubs can only open for seated eating and drinking, no standing allowed.
• Hospitality businesses must keep an electronic customer register.
• Customers must check into venues and provide their contact details in case we need to contact you.
You must carry a face mask with you at all times when you leave home, unless you have a lawful reason not to.
• You must wear a mask in indoor spaces.
• It is strongly recommended you wear a mask when outdoors if you are unable to stay more than 1.5m distance from other people, such as busy walkways and thoroughfares.
• Masks do not need to be worn in some circumstances, including children under 12 years, if you have certain medical conditions, and in workplaces where it is not safe to do so.
• You can remove your mask to consume food or drink
For more information click here.